National Network of Latino Cancer Researchers
The Latino Cancer Institute values its continuing collaboration with Redes En Acción, the National Network of Latino Cancer Researchers, which is dedicated to reducing Latino cancer. The aim of The Institute is to connect our member agencies with researchers and researchers with agencies interested in tackling particular questions or projects in our communities that increase cancer risk.
We collaborate on mutual issues of concern including:
- Community based participatory research
- Community understanding of and engagement in research
- Increase in the Latino student research pipeline
- Increase in the funding streams for researchers investigating cancer impacts on the Latino community
- Convening cross-sector forums