Bringing agencies and other stakeholders together to discuss issues of concern including
- increasing and deploying cancer education
- access to screening and equitable care
- access to genetic testing and counseling
- increased funding for Latino research
- best practice programs to increase the medical-research pipeline
- policies that addresses the cancer continuum
Stanford researchers partner with The Latino Cancer Institute in a winning proposal Ground-Breaking Research Dominates at The Institute The Latino Cancer Institute welcomed a full house of Forum attendees from around the country. They included over 50 academic...
The Latino Cancer Institute invites you to the Inaugural Forum, "Reports from the Field" September 20, 20191:00 PM – 4:00 PM San Francisco Hilton Hotel 333 O’Farrell Street Room Franciscan B To register by email or phone:email@example.com 408-287-5661 ...